Face Mask with tiles design
Reusable Social Mask - Designed and Produced in Portugal. Certified for up to 25 washes (Level 3)
Exquisite certified handmade and hand painted face mask. Design based on traditional Portuguese tiles. All products are printed by hand with care and are unique due to the nature of the printing technique. The photo was transferred to the mask with a special dye that allows you to print photos on fabric through sunlight. The photos are exclusive images which belong to the author of the website and are protected by copyright.
Light and very comfortable mask, built with 3 layers, a double Jersey layer plus a filter). Breathable and comfortable.
Color: blue and white
Sizes available: M, L
Measures (0.5cm tolerance):
M: Width = 10,5cm; Height = 13,5cm
L: Width: 11,5cm, Height: 14,5cm
- Upper and lower layer: 100% Cotton, woven and dyed in Portugal.
- Inner layer: 100% non-woven
- Nose wire
- up to 25 washes - certified by IPQ (EQUI 362/20)
- Filtration efficiency: >= 70%
- Breathability: <= 40 Pa/cm2
- Do not use for more than 4 hours each time.
- Washable in washing machine 60º
- machine washable 60º
- Air dry only.
- DO NOT dry clean.
- Number of washing cycles without loosing protection properties: 25
- Colors might slightly change over time.
100% cotton, dyed and sewed in Portugal, respecting the highest global sustainability rules, certified by IPQ (EQUI 362/20).
The mask must be washed before the first use. For a safe wash, please remove the nose clip before each wash.
Designed and Produced in Portugal